Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of terms: By using our card payment machine website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use our website.
- Payment processing: We will process payments made through our website using industry-standard encryption to ensure the security of your transaction. We reserve the right to refuse any transaction that we believe may be fraudulent.
- Refunds and cancellations: We will process refunds and cancellations in accordance with our refund and cancellation policy. Requests for refunds or cancellations must be made within a reasonable time frame and must be approved by our customer service team.
- Liability: We will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of our website or the inability to use our website. We will also not be liable for any damages caused by the malfunction of our card payment machines.
- Changes to terms: We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of our website following any changes indicates your acceptance of the new terms.
- Governing law: These terms and conditions and your use of our website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in United Kingdom.
- Contact: If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact our customer service team.
- Machine maintenance: We will perform regular maintenance on our card payment machines to ensure their proper functioning. In the event of a machine malfunction, we will make every effort to repair or replace the machine as quickly as possible.